Saturday, May 23, 2009

flip flops

I went to Old Navy yesterday.  I bought a couple of shirts that I will probably end up returning.  Victims of retail therapy.  

As I was checking out, the Old Navy employee asked if I would be coming back over the weekend for the $1 flip flop sale.  I said, Oh, I forgot about that.  I should probably stock up on flip flops for my son.

I'm sure she looked confused when the look of horror came over my face when I realized what I had just said and I high-tailed it out of the store.  I don't know.  I didn't look back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've have some of those moments myself sweet one. Not that any of mine can at all compare to yours. Still...I've had those moments. Thank you for continuing to share. You are always on my mind.
I love you,
Mom

Stacie said...

God bless your sweet, sweet heart. I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and your family.

Much love,
Stacie Smith
www.smithscooptexas.blogspot.com