Monday, August 29, 2005

Game boy.

Michael is home sick today - a bit of a fever with a cough and runny nose. He seems to be feeling better though.

He was watching TV while I folded some clothes today. Michael came to check on me.

"Mommy, did you know that there are more x-box games out there?"
Oh, really?
"Yeah, and did you know that there is something called a nintendo, and some boys and girls have both an X-box and a nintendo? "
I had no idea
"Isn't that cool?"
Totally.

Me thinks someone has the video game fever. Though I think Michael is one of the only ones to like the games more for the music. He will sing along to all of the songs on his ATV game and then walk around the house singing "Shiny shoes and shiny hair"*** for hours. Hilarious.

***I have not the first clue as to what this song is, but we love that part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of our little "First Grader". It's soooo cute! (He can't help it, I guess.)
So sorry he's puny - however, on the up side - it gives him more free time to play video games. Miss you much - love you more! Take care of each other. Hugs and mmmmwaaahhhs........ Aunt Joani