Monday, August 08, 2005

Arts and crafts station!

Now that I know Aunt Joani is reading this little blog, I feel a little intimidated to post my latest painting. But, I will do it for the sake of posterity...

I am in the process of making over Michael's room (see how domestic I am?) I found this cute fabric at Joann's and bought some to make a pillow as well as to copy into a series of three paintings. I finished the first one yesterday and thought I would post for all to see ...

Here is the fabric:

And here is my painting:


I will post the other two upon completion.

And PS: I am still working on the synopsis of the vacation ...I want it to the best it can be for my dear readers. Mmmmwah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have been an artist! Wait a minute...you are an artist. I see visions of childrens books written and illustrated by the one and only.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Just one more of your delightful talents and suprises. It's BEAUTIFUL! And, you should NEVER be intimidated by me...it's just not supposed to be. Keep it up - I'm seeing money saved by being your own illustrator of those books I'm waiting for! So proud....as always.