Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Surprises.

I hate surprises. but I love to surprise others though it is so hard for me not to spill the beans. I love to tease and give little hints. Especially to my son, partly because he hates surprises too.

This weekend, Michael is turning the big 8. 8! How is that possible? For his birthday, we are heading down to Orlando to go to Epcot. This trip has evolved from Sea World to the Pirate Adventure Dinner Theatre to Animal Kingdom to now Epcot. And I think we are sticking with it this time.

Michael has no idea where we are going. We started giving hints on Sunday with "we are going somewhere away from Tallahassee". His three guesses were 1. Pa and Nana's house, 2. China and 3. Japan (I think the last two were influenced by where we were at the time - Lucy Ho's).

Last night's clues were "we are staying in a hotel and we are fast tracking our way down there". (Fast Track is a ride at Epcot). He is dying for more clues. Stu thinks I am going to break down and tell him any day now. I'm trying hard not to do that.

I am so excited myself. I'm googling for tidbits of information. I haven't been to the Disney parks since I was 10, so I am assuming a lot has changed. Give me hints for us to have a great time at Epcot. We are only going to be at Epcot for one day ... Sunday and want to make the most of it. Any thoughts on a sit down dinner place in one of the countries? Bring on the 4-1-1!

No comments: