Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bentos. Fresh and Full of Life.

I have to admit. I can become completely obsessive about something new. It consumes me. I won't talk about my past obsessions, but let's just say that they could be deemed odd.

My latest? Bentos.

It started out mildly enough. I was looking for a better lunch box. Mine isn't perfect and as I take my lunch everyday, I wanted something that could keep my lunch cold without venturing into the dreaded nasty office kitchen. And I wanted something with compartments, because I am using a lot of gladware (I'm also weird in that I don't want my food to touch - like in salads. I don't want the onion to contaminate the cucumber until just before I eat them).

Anyway, I found Laptop Lunches. I think it might be a good solution. In perusing this site, I stumbled upon a Laptop Lunch flickr group. Thus leading me down the path to the Bento lunch lifestyle.

I am not lying when I tell you that I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning perusing the various Flickr groups dedicated to the Bento lunch. I'm going to need a 12 step program. Stat.

Go here. If you dare. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

dude, what is this??? i'm so old. i don't get it at all.