Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Family Photo

We bought Michael one of those disposable cameras while we were at Epcot so that he could record he favorite parts of the day as well (you know there is a scrapbook waiting to hold these photos!). He took what is now my favorite family shot. It's not in focus ... it is a self portrait, but I think it conveys our family in a 4x6 format. Makes me smile to look at it. Certainly not fancy ... but neither is my family. We are just us ... this photo is just us. Love that.

6 comments:

Lori said...

VERY cute photo! Love it.

Cindy said...

so cute. and who knew that Stu had such lovely teeth? what a cute family. and, btw, you my dear have lost some weight. i can tell in your beautiful face.

Kim@The Polka Dot Press said...

Love that family photo! Who needs a professional when you have Michael and his disposable???

Liz Snowden said...

Hey, Stu is a real person! I have never seen him, you know!

keri said...

very cute....hey you said to email you but i don't have your email address and its not in your profile. anyway...thanks for the help with the header! super easy and its so fun to have a new look! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like your husband wants to eat the baby... "get in my belly, get in my belly" "baybee the other white meat" to name a few quotables from FB of Austin Powers fame.