Monday, January 02, 2006

Well Golly Gee Whilikers ...

It's been a long time since I blogged, eh? Is anyone reading this thing still.

Perhaps one of my New Year intentions will be to write more in this little ole blog. It really is a great way to document the mundane everyday occurrences that I know you are all so very interested in.

Like this one...it is 12:36 am on January 2 and my son is trying to tell me I need to be in bed. Who is the parent here? And? Shouldn't he be asleep? YES! I'm trying to blog here...

Alright I must succumb to the pressures of the child and put him back in the bed. He is going to have a very difficult time on Tuesday when school starts. Heck - I am going to have a very hard time when I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

Next up ... the joys of Christmas, New Years and my intentions for the upcoming year. Should be exciting stuff ... stay tuned.

Smooches to all!

No comments: