Monday, January 16, 2006

I am so not metal.


I'm not. Never have been. I tried. I'm more bubble gum pop. At least I am good at the whole self analysis thing...right?

Anyway...my name is Jennifer and I am addicted to Scrapbooking. I am. I freely admit it. I am well on my way to driving a mini van with a magnetic soccer ball on the back. As long as said mini van has a DVD player in the back ... I am set.

Back to scrapbooking. I love it. I love the supplies, the paper, the glue that is stuck all over my hands. Even more, I like putting our memories into a tangible form. And I think scrapbooking allows me to be more in the moment (with a camera, of course!) with Michael. Like last night ... Michael decided to practice skateboarding down the hallway. On his belly (he's getting ready for the luge in the Winter olympics, right?) . I probably should have thought about scuffed floors and dirty fingerprints along the wall. But I didn't. I just laughed with him. And clapped at his "Tony Hawk tricks". (How the heck does he know who Tony Hawk is anyway?) And grabbed the camera to document his excitement (see photo above!)

*Pardon the orangey photo - I've been playing with the different settings on my camera. And pardon the dirty floors.

No comments: