As seen in other places ... Four Things:
Four jobs you have had in your life (in descending order): I have had quite a few jobs so let's see if I can pick the better of them ...
1. My first job ever was as a server at Rockin' Robins in Snellville. On weekends, we served beer and I wasn't allowed to serve, so I was the soda jerk. So fun. Best milkshakes. I built my restaurant experience by also working at Waffle House (in Panama City Beach, FL - and I still have all of my teeth!) and a long career at Applebee's (in Rome, GA and Snellville)
2. Apprentice at Northern Lights Playhouse...my duties were quite glamourous ... raking the dirt, making hot dogs, directing the children's theatre show. I went on to become the Public Relations and Education Director, but that was a brief stint before moving to Cincinnati.
3. Publicity and Education Manager at Broadway in Atlanta. Loved, loved this job. Met cool people. Reached new highs in my career. Shook OJ Simpson's hand and had him tell me that I looked familiar and did he know me from somewhere (he didn't).
4. I am looking forward to starting my newest job on Tuesday as the Marketing Manager for the FSU School of Theatre.
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1.Never Been Kissed
2. Good Will Hunting
3. 13 Going on 30
4. The Princess Bride.
Four places you have lived:
1. Grayson, GA
2. Hazelhurst, WI
3. Cincinnati, OH
4. Tallahassee, FL
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Design on a Dime
3. Project Runway
4. MTV Reality shows
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Palm Coast, FL
3. Cruise to the Eastern Carribean - St. Thomas, St. Maartin
4. New Smyrna Beach, FL
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Two Peas in a Bucket
4. Perez Hilton
Four of my favorite foods:
1. String Cheese
2. Pasta Salad
3. Chicken Burrito-just the insides from Panchero's
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York City.
2. Back to yesterday before I was bitten on the face (twice!) by a mosquito. darn mosquito.
3. At my parent's house on the lake ... in the summer.
4. Ummm... in a clean house. darn procrastinating with the cleaning.