Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bunco

I have leapt into the throes of suburbia and joined a bunco group. Bunco requires little to no brain cells - you throw three dice and hope to land on the proper number for that round. No skill - which is great because these women can drink anyone under the table.

I had the pleasure of hosting these twelve women at my house on Wednesday. The theme was black and white toga night - think Animal House with a Martha Stewart twist. I bought a 24 pack of Bud Light and a 24 pack of Michelob Ultra, 24 pack of Smirnoff Twists and 2 bottles of wine - one Chardonnay and one Merlot. I only had a half a bottle of Chardonnay, and 20 Smirnoff Twists left. These girls are crazy - and so fun.

Who knew Suburbia could be so fun? If every PTA meeting could be so fun, I think more parents would be involved!

No comments: