Sunday, September 04, 2005

5 things you may not know about me...

1. I have a ton of picture frames, but most do not have pictures in them. I can never find just the right photo to put up - and I can't pick just a few! I do still display the picture frames, just with the photo it came with.

2. I read blogs. Lots of them. And of people I don't even know. I compare it to my other obsession - reality TV. I also like to drive by houses and try to peek in windows. Not in a gross way - just to see how their house is decorated. Didn't know I was such a voyeaur did you?

3. When I eat a cheeseburger, I eat it in a spiral. I eat all of the crust off and then eat around the middle. Weird? Maybe just a bit.

4. I am shy.

5. Not a day goes by that I don't miss my grandma. Two years later, and I still grab the phone to call her.

Now it is your turn. Tell me something about you that I don't know in the comments!