Now that we have that covered! It is freakin' May! Where has the time gone??? I have been so busy with this new job, Michael, Stu, scrapbooking, life...
Let's see...what can I tell you...
1. Probably the most exciting news is that I am going to be a Master's level class in Project Management in the Arts for the Fall Semester. Scares the Dickens out of me.
2. Michael is making great progress in the reading and writing arenas. He likes to keep everyone on their toes until the last possible minute. Just when you are ready to throw him out the window, he comes up with the goods. Ahh...he gets the Mommy procrastination streak ... I want to take the time now to apologize to my parents for always making them pull their hair out. Especially Daddy - have you seen his hairline? Yep - my fault. I take full responsibility.
3. I am addicted to scrapbooking. I dream about it. I am taking out a second mortgage on my home just so I can buy more supplies. (Just kidding ... but only a little bit). Having so much fun documenting the everyday. And I love that my friends are equally addicted. Most people get a blank look when I go on and on about how much I love and adore Heidi Swapp.
4. My friend Carmen and I are road-tripping down to Tampa this weekend to take a class with a Scrapbook celebrity - Elsie Flannigan. So stinking excited. You have no idea.
5. I will stop talking about stinking scrapbooking so that I will still have readers.
6. Michael is going to turn 7 in a little under two months. Why must he continue to grow? And he wants to grow up faster ... because as he says "it's not easy being a kid". And by the way? He is not getting married either. He is against it.
7. Stu is doing well. His contract was renewed, so they "like him, they really him".
8. I'm sorry I lied. One last scrabooking thing. Here's my latest page:
I will be better at updating...really. I know, I know. I have said that before. But this time will be different. Trust me internet. You know you want to.