Saturday, July 09, 2005

Oh, we've got trouble my friends...

Trouble with a capital T! Yikes!

Hurricane Dennis is on his merry way and while Tallahassee is probably pretty safe ... our house is being seiged by a crappy leak! I, as the roving reporter of the family, have not dissappointed my two readers. I was on the scene to take photos...

Caption: Leak! In the garage! Will I ever find the exact shade of orange once the ceiling and wall are patched?! Keep reading my blog (I am full of exciting teasers to keep you reading!)



Caption: An action shot! Stu with a bucket! Hurricanes encourage the use of exclamation points!


Caption: Stu is happy to be scraping out the innards of the roof of our garage! He loves insulation down his shirt - it's not itchy, no it's not!

We laugh, because what else can we do? I promise, dear readers (and I use the plural loosely!), that I will keep you up to date with the latest information. Consider me the Weather Channel ... with less drama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Will it ever be the same again? I'm sure you'll find that organge paint...I have confindence in you.

Love,
Mom

I like the graphic trouble reference!